Some examples are in:

  examples/assembly/lexical.pasm
  examples/assembly/lexical2.pasm
  t/op/lexicals.t
  t/pmc/scratchpad.t
  t/pmc/sub.t

These are probably not sufficient, I still intended (this week
I hope) to post a "how to" document for the lexical stuff.

>    I've implemented what appears to be appropriate usage based on
> examination of t/pmc/sub.t and core_ops.pod, but it is not exhibiting
> proper closure behavior - all subs share the same state.

Would you like to post your code? Then we can figure out if
you have found a bug or if we just need to clarify how to
use the lexical ops etc.

-- jonathan