At 2:07 PM -0800 2/17/03, Tupshin Harper wrote:
I've been a parrot lurker for quite some time, and I've recently wanted to start participating in some way. One idea that came to mind was to port a language I wrote a while back which is an XML->relational converter. Call it XTOR(XML to Relational for lack of imagination). Think of it as analogous to XSL, but for converting XML data to row/column data in completely arbitrary(and sometimes quite capricious) ways. The problem(s) is that the language itself is written in XML (as is XSL), and therefore anything that processes it has to have an XML engine available.

Just out of curiosity (I know, this is old) have you looked at examples/assembly/xml_parser.pasm? Might not be enough, but it is there.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk