David> Such a fund would be the ideal but, until it is set up, there is a
David> very easy way to fund the design team:

David> Folks, give us your address (or a PO box, or something), where we can
David> send checks.  The checks won't be tax deductible, but are we really
David> doing this for the tax deduction?

I really don't see a need to donate to other than YAS.  If you earmark
your donation, I'm sure YAS will ensure that the money goes to your
requested destination as much as is practically (and legally) possible.

Stonehenge has been a major contributor to YAS.  I don't see why we
should start changing plans in midstream.