At 12:47 PM -0800 3/25/03, Paul wrote:
> >> |==============================================[*]|
 >>         Sarcasmeter?
 >
 >lol -- I think my BS-o-meter just redlined, too....

Heh. Sorry 'bout that. Bring it to OSCON and I'll get it fixed. :)

lol -- when/where is that? (Seems all I do here is ask dumb questions). *sigh*

Portland Oregon, July 7-11. The 7th and 8th are tutorials, the conference proper is wednesday the 9th through friday the 11th. The conference is just down the street from Powell's (www.powells.com) which is possibly the single best, and certainly biggest, used bookstore in the US, if not the planet. Bring lots of money and a spare pair of suitcases.

A (or is that an?) ML compiler for parrot'd be really cool, though.

Anything in Parrot is likely to be pretty cool. :)

I dunno. Can *anything* make INTERCAL cool? I think not! :-P -- Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk