Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 12:59 AM +0000 3/23/03, "Jürgen" "Bömmels" (via RT) wrote:
> >Yet another step in PIO:
> >Enabling read buffering.
>
> A test with this starts throwing errors at t/src/list and goes on from
> there--lots of double free errors. I can let the tests run to
> completion if you need the list, but it looks like there's something
> amiss here, and I'm not going to apply the patch for the moment.

I tried to reproduce this but I failed. I tried both my working tree
and a fresh checkout with patch applied, but got no errors. It works
well with imcc and with assemble.pl (which takes an eternity on my
maschine). My system is an K6/linux/gcc-2.95.3 system.

Are you sure this problem is triggered by my patch?
Any hints?

bye
boe