Luke Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, now that we're using CPS, will there be a standard way of seeing
> what the call stack is (for purposes of debugging/C<caller>/&c.)?  Is
> it just a matter of looking in P0 and then P0's P0, and so on?  Or
> will that croak in certain cases?

These are $HL features. I can imagine that Perl6 will stuff the
C<caller>, the subroutine's name and more into P0's properties, if e.g.
debugging is on, or these items are referenced.

For one level the return continuation in P1 is the caller. But you can't
assume to be able to follow up the chain, because PRegs might be saved
away and may contain different stuff.

> Luke

leo