> I want to be able to have a function with
> this kind of signature:
>
> func ($param1, *$otherparams)

Uh.

What kind of signature?  What does that mean?

If it's Perl 6,

    sub ($param1, *$otherparams)

Is nothing special: it takes two parameters.  Did you mean

    sub ($param1, [EMAIL PROTECTED])

In which case, if it's prototyped, we stuff everything besides the
first parameter into a PMC representing @otherparams.

And if you meant something else, can't help ya.

Luke