--- TOGoS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Umm... OK. Here's what I've done: I created 2
> >> functions that I can use when dealing
> >> with variable-length parameter lists. One
> >> to turn an array into pcc-compliant parameters,
> >
> > Wrong approach AFAIK. Just pass the array as one
> > param. Its like the
> > slurpy [EMAIL PROTECTED] in Perl6. In printstuff you then
> iterate
> > over this array and
> > print items.
> >
> > leo
>
> But how is the caller supposed to know to do that?
> Remember, I plan to get the 'printstuff' function by
> saying:

Oh. Nevermind. I see what you mean, now. Don't do

  printstuff(*params)

, but just do

  printstuff(params)

instead. I can't think of an example off the
top of my head where this wouldn't work, but
it will happen that people'll want to use
variable-length parameter lists on unprototyped
functions (like the anonymous perl6 slurpy
function). Also, Ruby's 'print' works
like this. So it will have to be dealt with.