At 9:27 PM -0400 8/21/03, Benjamin Goldberg wrote:
I would like for Parrot to have some way of creating Weak References; I
think that this is probably a vital feature.

No, it isn't, and we've discussed this before. (You were involved, as I recall) Weak references can be done entirely with notifications, there doesn't have to be any special core functionality for them outside a weak reference PMC type and general notification support.

I'll wade through the rest of this thread to see if anything else has come up from it, but if not then dig through the archives for the last go-round and read what came of it.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk