At 1:20 AM -0700 9/20/03, Brent Dax wrote:
Okay, I will probably find some time to hack tomorrow, in which case
I'll start in on The Great Renaming.  (It's also *right* after a feature
freeze, so hopefully there won't be too many pending patches.)  Here's
my plans:

Go ahead. When you're done we'll get the directory move stuff done.

This would be a good time for anyone with pending patches to check things in, or we'll see lots of annoying conflicts...
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk