Apologies if I'm repeating myself, but I think I accidentally posted my
"parrotZ status" a few days ago using Google groups instead of email.
Did noone receive my mail, or was it just too long to read?

One of the things I mentioned there is that I would love to have some
very simple examples of PIR files. The .imc files generated by perl6
tests look very machine-generated. I'd like to know what good style is
(e.g., for calling subroutines -- nci? pcc?) before I completely ignore
it in my machine-generated code.

On the other hand, I've come up with not one but three great new names
for pieces of my project.

Anyway, the quick version of the status email is that, using existing C
disassemblers & my own Perl code, I'm currently translating many of the
Z opcodes successfully into Perl (and I've created hooks for
translating into "arbitrary" other languages too -- I'm Lazy!),
although admittedly I've left all the hard ones for later.

I'll obviously need to work harder if I want to get into the Perl 6
summary again.

-Amir