On Thursday, Sep 25, 2003, at 00:41 Europe/Berlin, Robert Spier wrote:

Which version of ICU is in parrot/icu. Maybe 2.6 would be the most
likely to build.
As an update would probably best be done by delete and replace, perhaps
it could coincide with the great renaming?

Actually, it would be best to do the update by applying 2.6 over whatever is there and committing. (Unless 2.6 is significantly different than whats there.)

Unless you meant "remove from the repository, such that it never
existed in the first place" when you said "delete".

Yes, I meant that.

Say we apply 2.6 over what is there and it doesn't build, we then have to ask ourselves if the applying-over's to blame. Just seemed like one uncertainty that could be avoided.

-R (CVS timelord)

Mike (CVS backseatdriver)