On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 11:08, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> Further: as URM has an arbitrary amount of registers, it would be much
> simpler to target PIR code.
>
>   r46 <- r100 + r200
>
> is currently for sure an error. OTOH translating this to
>

>   $I46 = $I100 + $I200

Ok, fixed that and some other issues Leo addressed. Now I have my own
register management and put all the not needed registers on the user
stack.
I've not rewritten the Makefiles because all the other languages/
Makefiles are either created by the parrot config or are really
hardcoded Unix makefiles.
Still have some open issues, but I believe it is enough for version 0.2

        http://perl.thiesenweb.de/urmc-0.2.tar.bz2

Have fun,

        Marcus

|Marcus Thiesen                           ICQ# 108989768|
|                   www.thiesenweb.de                   |
  28A7 37CC AE2C BB6C D56D  8A3D E614 E56B 7546 75F2