Hi Jos,

Jos Visser writes:
> Mightn't it be (is this English by the way? :-) a good idea to use
> LANGUAGES.STATUS also for maintaining track of parrot-generating
> compilers that are not in the main tree?

Yeah, that's English.  "Mightn't" is an archaic word which is sometimes
fun to use.  Saying "it be" is using the subjunctive mood in "to be",
also seldom used, but you use it correctly here.

I just learned about the English subjunctive a little while ago; it has
greatly improved my understanding of those wierd constructs involving
"might" and "lest".

Luke