On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 10:17:32AM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Luke Palmer wrote:
> > There it goes again!  That was *supposed* to be off-list!
> >
> > Well, now the entirety of the internals list can learn about English
> > grammar.  Hoo-ray.
>
> You mean "American Grammar". I'm pretty sure it's not at all archaic
> English Grammar....

Well I'm a UKian (British/Irish) and it makes sense to me.  Actually,
thinking about it for a bit, it's a very very Northern Irish phrase.
Of course, we would tend to drop the t at the end as well "mightn' it
be", but that's pure laziness.

andrew
--
Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
They said they'd be right back after those important messages, but the