At 10:21 AM 10/16/2003 -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> Juergen Boemmels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > The IMCC_INFO does not need to be part of the interpreter.
>
> I don't like to have global state variables around. I don't know yet,
> what happens if 2 interpreter threads both do eval()...

If it's per-interpreter, nothing, since each thread should have its own
intepreter. (Though I can see some potential deadlock issues, though
that's not specific to this)

I don't like the idea of IMCC becoming so tightly coupled with the interpreter. I still wish to be able to build it standalone. Hopefully we can keep this in mind going forward.

-Melvin