Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Folks,

> I've added in the infrastructure needed to implement fixed opcode numbers.
> There's now a file ops.num that holds the opcode name/number pairs for all
> ops with a fixed number.

I don't know yet, what are the goals of this patch. There is not any
sign in the list, that ops should be numbered like that and so on ...

WTF

Second,  you for sure did ignore all comments in core.ops and my
summaries, how various things are *working* now.

This patch breaks all predereferenced cores as well as dynamic opcode
libraries at first sight.

If you don't have really *very* strong arguments for this patch then
please just undo it - now - thanks.

>                                               Dan

leo