Folks,

I've added in the infrastructure needed to implement fixed opcode numbers.
There's now a file ops.num that holds the opcode name/number pairs for all
ops with a fixed number. Right now it's only got two entries (one of which
really ought to be redone) but I'd like to get all the extant standard ops
in there.

ops2c.pl has been adjusted to number appropriately, and all tests pass.
Note that I have *not* adjusted the JIT's numbering of the opcodes, and
the JIT currently fails with the ops.num file that's checked in. Once it
works right (don't touch ops.num until then!), and volunteers are welcome,
we can fill the file in right and be done with it.

                                                Dan