At 23:20 +0200 10/17/03, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 10:09:04PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
 > Something I'd be curious about:
 >   Modules with lower case names which aren't pragmas.
 > (although how you determine this is hard)
Well, here's a list of lowercase dist on CPAN (238 dists). Quite a lot of
those are in fact real distributions (eg. perl, parrot). In fact I think
that perl itself shouldn't be part of CPANTS
I've no clue on how to figure out if something is a pragmatic module (any
hints appreciated..)

Hopefully this will be helpful

forks-0.04

Maybe this should be integrated into threads.pm. If people think this is a good idea, please let me know. It's not a pragma, just as threads is not considerd to be a pragma (or is it?).

load-0.05

I definitely intend this to be a pragma. As part of my plan for world domination, I would like to see this replace all AutoLoader.pm dependencies. So that you can control loading of modules externally: on demand for threaded applications, everything at once at mod_perl (pre-fork) startup time.

Liz