It would be nice to know if anyone plans to start tackling this soon so
others don't
waste time. Whoever it may be, please notify p6i beforehand so others know
whether to bother or not, rather than submitting the monster stealth patch
that
happens often. Or commit incrementally so we can follow and critique. :)

-Melvin

Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/20/2003 04:46 PM