Hi,

Upgraded parrot today and ran into some snags with in my own perl5lv.pmc that includes perl.h

The error was

/Users/sky/Documents/Projects/ponie/perl/proto.h:778: parse error before '.' token

That line is

PERL_CALLCONV void Perl_utilize(pTHX_ int aver, I32 floor, OP* version, OP* idop, OP* arg);

Which convienently gets converted to

void Perl_utilize ( int aver , I32 floor , OP * obj . version , OP * idop , OP * arg ) ;

because of

include/parrot/pobj.h:# define version obj.version

So I am wondering about the status of how to write my own pmc, should it not include parrot/parrot.h ? If it should, perhaps it would be good if all parrot things are prefixed as suck, at least when they have very generic meanings?

Arthur