On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 01:25:51PM +0000, Lars Balker Rasmussen wrote:
> # New Ticket Created by  Lars Balker Rasmussen
>

> The pthreads library seems to be missing on the FreeBSD 4.8 and 5.0
> machines I have access to.  I don't know what, if any, FreeBSD'en
> should happen to have that library...

Thats my fault I'm afraid. I added the original freebsd hints file
which has -lpthreads(should have been -lpthread) but clearly hadn't properly
cleaned up by sandbox when testing it. Just ignore it as the wanderings of a
malformed mind.

--
Our goal is to authoritatively utilize excellent solutions for 100% customer
satisfaction