On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 08:17:24PM +0000, Adrian Howard wrote:
> This may be a dim question but why scan blib and lib?
>
> [snip]
> >    my $blib = File::Spec->catfile(qw(blib lib));
> [snip]

That's not blib and lib, that's a cross platform way of saying:

my $blib = 'blib/lib';

> Wouldn't everything in lib be in blib at test time? Also, isn't there
> the possibility that people might transform illegal POD in lib to legal
> POD in blib using .PL scripts at build time?

Yes.  The could also put VB scripts into .pod files and smear mayonase on
your keyboard. :)  For those special cases they can write special case
code to skip those files that should not be checked.

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
The Power almighty rests in this Lone Ring.