> > loadlib P1, "user32.dll"
>
> There are 2 errors in that, one is mine :)
> - I didn't use the configure define of PARROT_DLL_EXTENSION
> - Your's is: don't append ".dll" - parrot does it
Ah, that's changed, 'cus it used to work with me doing that.  :-)  So now it
loads the library, but fails here:-

dlfunc P0, P1, "MessageBoxA", "llttl"

With:-

Parrot VM: PANIC: Unknown signature type!
C file c:\documents and settings\jonathan\desktop\pow\parrot\src\nci.c, line
2532
Parrot file (unknown file), line 0

Again, this had all used to work fine.

> BTW - are the nci tests succeeding on Win32:
>
> $ make libnci.dll
That fails with:-

> nmake libnci.dll

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'parrot'
Stop.

The lines in my makefile are:-

libnci$(SO): $(SRC)\nci_test.c parrot$(EXE)
 $(LD) $(LD_SHARED) $(LD_SHARED_FLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) $< -o $@

> $ perl t/harness t/pmc/nci.t
All tests skipped, 'cus of the above problem.

--

BTW, I sent in a couple of patches (that got rid of a lot of the Win32
warnings).  Do you know what came of them?  The warnings they fixed seem to

Thanks,

Jonathan