Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> BTW, inside parrot:
>
> $ find . -name '*.c' | xargs grep hash_get
>
> and you'll see another hash implementation.

The disadvantage of this finds is that you get many generated files
like core_ops_cg.c or classes/perlhash.c. To solve this problem,
I have written some little helper script:

manigrep.pl

It just takes the MANIFEST and walks all files in it searching for a
match. It can match fixed strings or /regular expressions/ and in
contrast to the normal grep it also adds the line numbers.

Do you think this tool should enter tools/dev ?
bö