At 12:00 AM +0000 1/1/04, Allison Randal (via RT) wrote:
# New Ticket Created by  Allison Randal
# Please include the string:  [perl #24682]

I can't compile parrot on Mac OS 10.3.1 tonight. It's been about a week since I last compiled it, so it's a fairly recent change. The error message just before the compile dies is:

fastcall.o
pcc.o
cc -o parrot -L/usr/local/lib  -g  imcc/main.o blib/lib/libparrot.a -lm
ld: warning -L: directory name (/usr/local/lib) does not exist
ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
_Parrot_set_sighandler
make: *** [parrot] Error 1

Try resync-ing with CVS, then reconfigure and build. The events patch added more platform-dependent signal handling to parrot, and the darwin files didn't get updated. (Since fixed)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk