I was seeing an error in the second test in t/src/list.t on FreeBSD:

    set_integer_keyed() not implemented in class 'PerlInt'

I tracked it down to two consecutive calls to pmc_new() returning the
same pointer, which is generally not what you want.  Copying the
following line from imcc/main.c to just before the first pmc_new() in
the second test in t/src/list.t fixed the problem.

    interpreter->DOD_block_level++;

But I'm unsure if this is the right way to go about it, or rather, if
the line above belongs in Parrot_init() or elsewhere.

Cheers,
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                      Consult::Perl