"Dan Sugalski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> =head2 Guarantees

Maybe this isn't strictly a threading thing, but are we going to make any
guarantees about event orderings? For example, will we guarantee that a
sequence of events send from one thread to another will always be received
in the order they are sent? (Obviously no guarantees about interleaving of
events from other threads). This is usually only important in distributed
environments where multiple paths exists between a pair of endpoints, but it
would be nice for user-code to be able to rely on it.

Dave.