My vote goes for the simplest that will still parse;

/*
=head1 foo

*/

After all, arent't we all using editors that can highlight the
scructure of our code to our satisfaction ?  Surely even VIM et al can
stick in dividers or something to make them stand out if the coder
desires?  I've already got  _    _
                           | |__(_)__ _
                           | '_ \ / _` |
                           |_.__/_\__, | fonts set for my POD headings,
                                  |___/  which is a lot nicer to work
                                         with (IMHoHO).

ASCII art delimiters in code are SO 20th century ;-)

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:42, Michael Scott wrote;

--
Sam Vilain, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve executing anything on a
computer, except perhaps a Correctness Verification Aid package.