# New Ticket Created by  Dan Sugalski
# Please include the string:  [perl #25233]

I'm finding parrot's killing its memory pools somewhere and dying
when it goes to compact memory during a GC sweep. The corruption's
relatively recent, though I'm not yet sure where. (It wasn't there
around January 14th, give or take a day)

I'll try and get a small test case to show it, though that may be
tricky. It doesn't show with the current test suite, though it does
show with my demo/work code.
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk