At 10:32 PM +0100 1/22/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I'm finding parrot's killing its memory pools somewhere and dying
 when it goes to compact memory during a GC sweep.

Yep. See also "Memory corruption" by Steve Fink and my f'ups.

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure, and I'm working on getting all the issues I run across that I don't have time to fix into RT so they can be tracked properly.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk