Hi,

I'll look into what's involved with upgrading.  I'm not sure if I'll
elect to do it or not.  It's probably the one major upgrade to a linux
system that I've never done so I'd like to do it as a learning
experience.  At the same time, I've heard it can be painful.  And
downloading anything with the Internet connections I have in this
country (Malaysia) *is* painful :-p

Jeff