Le mercredi 11 février 2004 à 13:24, Michael G Schwern écrivait:

> So what I need is some way to set up a network of test servers such that
> I can say "test this module for me" and my testing client would ship it
> to as many test servers as it can find and get the results back all in
> just a few minutes.

Yet another useful thing would be that the "web test server" could act as
a gateway to several tests servers.

For example, imagine someone that has several hosts, each having several
Perl versions on their home network.  There is only one IP leading to this
network, so one web server should be enough to ask for the distribution
to be tested on one or several of the available targets.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 Few things in life are so dependable as the incompetence of those who know
 precisely what they are doing.   (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #5 (Pacific))