On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 01:22:38PM +0300, Dmitry Dorofeev wrote:
: My stupid question still apply.
: Will it be possible to have
: 'Exclusion' which forms a new trait|Role by removing a method from an
: existing trait|Role ?

There will certainly be some way to exclude or at least hide the
method from a role.  The trick is to prevent people from making
false assumptions about whether the object can bark just because
$object.does(Dog) returns true.  Or maybe it's not that important,
if we can train people to rely on multiple dispatch to decide these
things.

: or should I read some docs on Roles to be smarter ?

Right after I finish writing them...  :-)

Larry