On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:01:11AM +1100, Damian Conway wrote:
: That's a *very* interesting idea. What do people think?

I think anyone who does full justification without proportional
spacing and hyphenation is severely lacking in empathy for the reader.
Ragged right is much easier on the eyes--speaking as someone who had
their seventh eye operation today.  (More laser surgery to blast away
more of my lens capsule, because the hole they made last time wasn't
quite big enough, and I got smears at night...)

Larry