It'd be simple enough to do--prepend a PObj front to the vtables and allocate the vtables themselves out of a separate managed arena, and do a bit of custom mark noting. This'd make collecting up unused vtables easy enough. The downside to this is it means we add in a *lot* of extra pointer traversal, as we add in an extra live pointer for every live PMC in the system.

It's a lot of extra work for the DOD. I'm up for it if we have to, but I'd prefer to not do it if we don't have to.

Opinions, folks?
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk