Mark Sparshatt wrote:

From the description in PDD15 I'm not sure how to hand languages where a class is also an object. Where Foo is an instance of Foo' which is an instance of Class.

Could this be handled during compilation? The compiler could produce the classes Foo and Foo' and use something like Ruby-Class from a library. Then Foo could contain a hidden reference to Foo', using a convention that the compiler can handle. I would expect that the dependency on Ruby-libraries still exist, when running compiled Ruby anywhere where Perl6 has been installed.

Best regards,

Karl