At 10:28 PM +0200 3/29/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski wrote:

[ cvs ci library/vtable_constants.pasm ]

Isn't working IMHO. C<.const int ..> is PIR syntax. *And* that file could be easily auto-created like almost all inside F<runtime/parrot/include/>

Ah, damn, that's what I get for not double-checking my working directory stuff. I'll see about fixing that.

--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk