Or something equally manager-speaky.

It's time to be looking towards a 0.1.1 release. There's been some overhaul of the internals and fleshing out of some features, so I think we're well-warranted to be thinking about another point release. What I'd like to do this time is:

*) Get continuations all nailed down. There seems to be some lingering problems in the system I'd like identified with tests and fixed
*) Get lexical pad operations spec'd out and possibly working
*) Fix hash.c. (Though it may not be broken. Signs are good, though)
*) MMD vtable ops in bytecode
*) ICU building, if Jeff gets things integrated in time

Standard doc updates and bug fixes are in order too, I think.
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk