All~

There was some discussion a while ago about having a whole class of array pmc, some for each type as well as some that auto expand and others that don't. I am about to go on a trip and will thus have time on the plane to implement such things; however, I do not recall any official decision about what each should be called and which should do what.

If someone would provide me with this basic information, I will go about implementing these things. Having looked at doing this before, I am not entirely sure which vtable functions should be defined in these classes, or if they should have an inheritance hierarchy of any type. But given a little guidance I can put in all the grunt work here.

Matt