On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 09:33:15PM -0700, chromatic wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 23:33, chromatic wrote:
>
> > With the improved object system in place, I've been porting the existing
> > SDL Parrot bindings.
>
> Here's a quick status update.  With helpful suggestions from Jens and
> Allison, I've just finished porting the existing files in examples/sdl
> to the new libraries.  They're a lot nicer.

This is probably a (dumb) parrot question rather than SDL, but I'd have
expected these:

>       find_type app_type, 'SDL::App'

> .namespace [ 'MoveLogo::EventHandler' ]

to be more like

        find_type app_type, 'SDL', 'App'
or:     find_type app_type, [ 'SDL', 'App' ]

  .namespace [ 'MoveLogo', 'EventHandler' ]

Would either/both of those work and you're just opting to have
double colons 'inside' a non-nested namespace name,
or am I misunderstanding how nested namespaces do/should/will work?

Tim.