On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 09:27:09AM -0500, Andy Lester wrote:
> So I'm giving an LT on Phalanx next week in Buffalo.  Anything in
> particular y'all think I should mention?

>  A brief discussion of Phalanx, a project devoted to increasing the
>  testing coverage of Perl and the key modules on the CPAN.  I'll discuss
>  where we're at, and call for participation from interested parties.

Well, how people acn help, particularly how they can help even if they don't
think they have time to be *the* one true hoplite for a project.

But you were probably going to tell them that already.

I mentioned Phalanx as part of the ponie talk I did at les journées perl
(the French workshop) but I wasn't sure of the best way people should
go about approaching the project to help, and specifically how to lure
people in by saying that they don't have to do very much. (ie writing
a couple of tests is better than not, if you don't feel able to take on
a whole module)

Nicholas Clark