On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 21:33, chromatic wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 18:18, Alexey Trofimenko wrote:
>
> > P.P.S. do we have a way to imply void context on function inside
> > expression, something like C<scalar>, C<+>, C<~>, C<?> do?
>
> Sort of a 'meh' operator?
>
> I wonder (idly) in which circumstances the context determinator couldn't
> determinate void context, though.

        module foo {
                sub a() is export { return 1; }
                sub b() is export { a() }
        }

Our Huffmanization imperative tells us that this should be a longer
operator than other contextifiers, so why not just the C-like, "void"?

        void foo::b();

--
Aaron Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Engineer and Perl Toolsmith