It'll appear shortly at your local mirror.  You can get it from my web
site as well.

I'll be writing an extension module tomorrow, and starting next week, I'll
get started on Regexp::Perl6.

Which leads me to a question about Perl 6 regexes.  I'm writing an article
on (?{ ... }) and (??{ ... }) for TPJ, and my conclusion translates some
of the regexes I use to Perl 6.  I have a question about the backtrack
control assertions : :: and :::.

Do any of them cause the regex to fail entirely?  That is, not fail and
try again from a different position in the string, but fail utterly?  My
understanding is they don't, which is why there's <commit>, but I just
wanted to be sure of this.

Thanks for your time.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.pobox.com/~japhy/