Figured I'd drop this note as I'm poking at this over lunch.

There's a number of opcodes that access attributes of the code object. What I'm going to do is take advantage of the fact that we stick the sub/method being called into P0, and hang attributes off of that. I think this'll do what we need it to do, though I'll need to have the generated code snag out P0 at the beginning so we have it for the rest of the sub.

Setting that up'll be a different issue, but I'll deal with that later.
--
                                Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk