I'd like to second the "wow".  I've been lurking on the list for two years,
and I wanted to say how impressive this is.  The promise of Parrot seems like
a fantasy, and here you are with most of Python running at better speed than
on it's own interpreter.  It's gone from a fantasy to a defect list.  It blows
me away.

What Parrot will do for Perl, Python, Ruby, probably Java and .NET, and (I
like to think) development in general, is pretty amazing.

Thank you.

Scott

Scott Smith
Manager of Application Design and Development
Genome Sequencing Center