Folks,

A word of warning -- I've disabled the JIT's auto-generation of NCI function headers on x86 systems. This is partly in an attempt to track down problems I'm having with NCI calls segfaulting, and partly because I keep adding in new function definitions only to find that they don't work when I get things home and run 'em on my OS X box. (OS X doesn't autogenerate function headers)

If you want this functionality back in, add in a --ccflags="add{-DCAN_BUILD_CALL_FRAMES}" to your configure and you should be set.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk