Matt Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Joshua Gatcomb and I have been working a little under a week to set up
> an automated build system for parrot that tracks performance (with
> help from Dan's box). We have collected benchmark data for regular and
> optimized builds with and without JIT from June 1st through October.

> With some help from Perl and GD, we've up several pages of graphs:

>   http://www.sidhe.org/~timeparrot/graphs/

Great. That's really helpful.

Some remarks WRT various {in,de}creases:

* ~2 weeks in Oct including the release, JIT was accidentally disabled
  (best seen in primes*_i)
* ~ Sep 22th the broken return continuation recycling was abandoned
  (fib)
* end of Oct the indirect register addressing was working (fib)
* the increase in e.g. fib in the beginning of Sept could be related
  to disabling ARENA_DOD_FLAGS during incremental GC implementation

Thanks a lot,
leo