At 3:51 PM +0100 11/4/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are we comfortable adding the dynclasses to the default build target?

I think it can go in.

Lets do that then.

> I want to at some point, if only to make really sure that we don't
 break them. (As stuff that gets built and tested by default stays up
 to date, while the rest... tends not to)

Good point. We need tests: 1) basic operation: is dynclass loading working (current samples, modified not to use absolute type numbers)

2) Where should dynamic {tcl, perl, python, ...}_classes tests go?

t/xt/$lang # xt for extension and test sorting?

If the individual dynclasses have pir or pasm that can test them, then it can go in t/dynclass/<pmcname>.t. If it needs anything fancier... we can punt for now. Language specific PMCs can be tested in the language's test suite, I expect.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk