At 12:58 AM -0800 11/9/04, Jeff Clites wrote:
On Nov 8, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Matt Fowles wrote:

Dan~

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:45:08 -0500, Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The calling conventions and code surrounding them will *not* change
now. When all the sub stuff, and the things that depend on it, are
fully specified and implemented... *then* we can consider changes.
Until then, things stand the way they are.

I missunderstood. I though you were saying that what is currently in is final and will *never* be changed. Thanks for the clarification.

Nevertheless, this is a legitimate topic for discussion, and the issues are fresh in people's minds. That's independent of any impediments that might block implementing changes at the current time.

While I won't stop any discussion, neither will I pay any attention to it, so I'm not sure there's much point to it.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk